Financial Statements in Plain English
Category: Beyond IMTS • July 14, 2020
This program debunks the belief that financial statements are surrounded in mystery and hard to understand. You’ll find out how easy to understand they really are. Then you can use them to help you make good business decisions.
- Discover what a profit and loss statement really tells you
- Unravel the “mystery” behind balance sheets
- Find out how to tell if you are heading for a collection problem – before you experience it
- 10 ways to tell if your financial statements are wrong in less than 97 seconds
- The “safe” growth rule – don’t outgrow your cash
Ruth King is well known as “The Profitability Master.” She is passionate about helping small business owners get profitable and stay profitable.
Ruth is a serial entrepreneur having owned 8 businesses in the past 37+ years. One of her businesses, Business Ventures Corporation, began operations in 1981. Through Business Ventures, she coaches, trains, and helps contractors and others achieve the business growth and goals they want to achieve.